Monday 7 March 2011

New York blue

Incredibly blue sky today - almost New York like in its peerless, bright coldness. Took the little camera with me on my lunchtime dash to the London Graphic Centre (I love that shop - its dangerous though, suddenly filling you with unforeseen requirements for watercolour sets and frozen strawberry coloured spray paint).

Here's what I saw:

a couple of urban trees - a tree that was quite literally on the cusp of winter/spring (blossom on the sunny side/twiggy on the shadowy) and a modest little silver birch minding its own business on the corner of (oddly named) Wild Court;




a lady walking between a corridor of candy canes;


my favourite Holborn door (pity about the Range Rover); 


and a couple of patterny, shadowy jobs.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...